Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful on a Thursday

Thursdays are always so busy for me that I often forget to post these. Perhaps it's bad timing, or perhaps it's when I need to pause and reflect the most.

This week I'm thankful for

1051. an upcoming opportunity to see an out of town friend for her 30th birthday.

1052. days when naps coincide and everything falls together smoothly.

1053. daydreaming of a possible 5 year wedding anniversary getaway with Ben.

1054. 30 minutes of quiet in the sunshine, all by myself.

1055. patience coming at just the right moments.

1056. watching Malakai and Desmond start to play together.

1057. getting to order new cordless room darkening blinds for all 3 bedrooms!

1058. the opportunity to redo our backyard complete with sprinkler system.

1059. quiet evenings curled up on the couch with my hubby and our favorite shows.

1060. this blog. while it's far from perfect and surely not as interesting as it has been or could be, it's a great way to record our family's history and connect with those that have stuck around through the lulls. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site