Wednesday, October 24, 2012

leaves

If you follow me on Instagram you may be familiar with the gigantic maple tree in our teeny front yard. It is gorgeous this time of year as it drops bright golden leaves all over our yard (and the neighbors, hehe). While Ben isn't a big fan because of the time it takes to clean up, not only do I find it lovely to look at but it's useful too.

Who needs fancy toys or tv when you have endless leaves (and sticks...and dirt...) to play with?!


Surprisingly Desmond just played with the leaves and didn't attempt to eat them. Malakai wanted to whack everything with a giant stick, so I let him play in the pile of dirt we have leftover from March's yard redo...we should really do something about that. 


{Malakai showing Desmond how it's done}

It's a bit chilly out, but warm enough and dry enough to play outside some. I'm hoping we get more days like this to wear out my boys. 



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! My boys love leaves too, its so nice to have a place to let them just kind of go wild and get tired!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site