Monday, June 9, 2014

27 weeks, then + now

I love to compare + contrast...not in the unhealthy way that the internet has been abuzz about lately. I do my best to not compare myself or my children to other people. What I do like to compare is what my kids looked like at the same ages, what they look like compared to Ben + I as babies/kids,  and what I looked like with different pregnancies. I find it interesting and so here is a comparison with some very "dated" photos of my 3 pregnancies at about 27 weeks...


Ben + I in 2009 expecting Malakai, Ben, Malakai + I in 2011 expecting Desmond, and me last week in the newly painted nursery expecting our baby girl. 

These aren't perfect comparisons where I managed to somehow wear the same thing (although I do still have that dress and that top), nor am I standing in the same way or in a similar place, but it's fun to look back and see how I was carrying differently at this point 5 and 3 years ago. 

I'm so curious to see how little sister looks compared to her brothers. When Desmond was born he looked so different than Malakai and while I still see a lot of differences in them they do look alike. I'm overdue to do a comparison of Desmond to how Malakai looked at his age, but I still plan on posting that soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site