Friday, February 19, 2016

refresh

oh, hi there pretty new blog design...

If you're catching up with me on a reader and you can't see the header, it's worth a click through to my site to check it out. I don't mean to brag, but I will a bit because my husband made this pretty new title for me. I told him what I wanted and he made my vision come to life! He also made a couple mini-versions for instagram and facebook that you should take a look at. 

It's nice to have a simple little refresh as I slowly work on updating this space more frequently. I'm glad you're here! If you haven't already, take a look at the little turquoise buttons on the left to connect with me on social media, and to follow through feedly or your favorite blog reader. 

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site