Friday, March 18, 2016

Essential Oils- full disclosure









Those of you who have been reading here for some time may have noticed that I've become silent on the topic of essential oils after quite a bit of sharing in the past. This was not so much my choice as it was being forced upon me due to regulations and compliance issues. When these changes went into effect I was too enamored with my sweet 3rd baby to take the time to update my previous posts and edit myself in any new work I'd share.

We've been using essential oils for years now and I love them more every day. They are my go-to solution for just about anything from supporting a healthy lifestyle to cleaning my home! I can post in generic terms here, which seems VERY ambiguous at times, so please be patient with me as I navigate these new waters!

For more detailed information I can share with you on Instagram, Facebook, via email, local classes and one-on-one conversations. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more about all of the above!

I've re-opened my essential oils page here with some basic information. As always, contact me to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site