Sunday, August 9, 2009

home SWEET home

So we're home. It feels really good to be back.
It's been hot here the past two days though and I did not miss that. It was really nice to get a break and actually wear sweaters and use blankets for a little while. Not that Oregon is all that hot compared to the rest of the U.S. We just have such a moderate climate that we're not used to anything in the 90's or above for any longer than a day or two.
I must just be ready for the fall. Usually I'm a sun-worshipper and love the summer, but with a newborn baby and not being able to go in the pool it's not as fun. I guess by the time a season is ending I'm usually ready for the next one to hurry up and get here.
We did take Malakai to the coast for the first time. He slept through the whole thing, but we got some cute photos.


1 comment:

  1. I’m ready for the fall too… and we haven’t even had our vaca yet! I like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site