Tuesday, October 27, 2009

last year

at this time, I got pregnant with Malakai...and wouldn't know it for 4 more weeks.

I had been gone for a week in Sacramento, CA working 2 college fairs a day. I came home exhausted and missing my husband so badly I cried tears of joy when I saw him at the airport.

He brought me home to a huge sign welcoming me back, a gorgeous flower arrangement on the mantel, and a dozen tiny candles all over our bedroom.

I still can't think of a more loving and romantic way to have conceived our child. And while it took 4 months of trying, and my heart broke each month that the test was negative...God knew what he was doing and Malakai arrived right on time.

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site