Thursday, January 5, 2012

taking more photos

Ironically, there are no photos in this post. I just wanted to let you all know that I've started another blog for  project 365- a challenge to take and share a photo every day for a year (although I realize that it's a leap year so there are 366 days).

I tried to add it as a tab here at Breaking New Ground, but unfortunately blogger doesn't work that way. So I started a new page with a photo link to the left (that sweet pic of Malakai). Follow along with me and share your photo blogs here as well, I'd love to see what you are taking photos of this year! Thus far all of mine are of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site