Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful on a Thursday

I've missed my thankful posts the last couple of weeks, but as you can probably tell I haven't really been updating around here as much as I usually do. It started with the holidays and then just compounded after that. Just before Christmas I took on an additional role at my job/church, which means most of my "free time" is taken up by work and household chores.

The boys haven't been napping simultaneously for a long time until the past week, so that cut my time to get things done way down. I mean, I still do laundry and dishes and other household stuff while they're awake if I can. BUT my main priority is to take care of their needs, teach them, play with them, and watch them grow. Sweeping, blogging, cooking, and checking email can all wait.

However, now that they have been napping at the same time (although sometimes it takes for-ev-er) I've had some time to myself.

This week I'm thankful for...

961. time to read, for pleasure even! I'm currently reading The Help. It's really hard to put down.

962. snowfall at the beginning of the week.

null

963. our ice cream maker, winning that has had such a huge pay off.

964. time to work. I'm starting to establish a routine of being in my office two mornings a week.

965. Malakai's increasing interest in his brother.

966. Desmond's increasing interest in everything.

967. generous family + friends- you all are keeping our boys well dressed this winter!

968. amazon prime trial + subscribe and save. cheap diapers and other deals, right to my door, super fast.

969. discovering new recipes and changing up our dinner routines.

970. and as always, these two...just everything about them.

Photobucket

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Im having a hard time being thankful this week. Im thankful for friends/family that reach out to encourage through hard times.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site