Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SHHH!

Malakai has this obnoxious habit of "shushing" people. I think it has a lot to do with testing boundaries and how his actions affect others. Of course he learned it from us when we ask him to be quiet when Des is asleep, but the way he does it is much more abrupt and comes across as rude. It's not our favorite...

That being said, if I hadn't captured him shushing me the other day, I wouldn't have had this striking comparison...

{click photo for larger version}

I just happened to be going through baby photos of Kai when he was 8 months (Desmond's current age) to compare him with his brother, but when I saw this funny picture I immediately thought of the one I took the other day. It's amazing to me that he used to be that baby...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Wow- just amazing how fast they change but yet they are the same little person!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site