Sunday, August 26, 2012

Desmond's 1st haircut

I'm still behind on some things but I couldn't wait to skip over those for a moment and post some shots of Desmond's first haircut which just happened yesterday.

Here is our boy before his much needed haircut. I think he's precious, but admit that it was about time to get the hair out of his eyes.


 I must say, I do NOT recommend cutting a 10 month old's hair yourself. It was so difficult and in my opinion a bit of a disaster with all his wiggling around. He got pretty fussy and I had to call it quits...


I feel like he's nearly sporting a "Dumb and Dumber" style here...yikes. It was the best I could do with all the moving he insisted on doing. My heart stopped a couple time when he swung his face or a hand toward the scissors. 

Today after nap I let him play with some bath toys and did my best to correct some of the funky spots. It looks better and he is looking much too old!




3 comments:

  1. So cute! It is really hard (and nerve-racking) to cut hair when they don't ever stop moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! He looks so cute and big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is adorable! Mine is only 3 months and I'm going to have to give him a trim soon!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site