Friday, May 9, 2014

Baby P #3: 23 weeks


{Kai has been enjoying taking my pictures lately}


How far along:  23 weeks + 1 day

How big is baby: comparable to a grapefruit, approx. 10.5-11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 ounces

What have you been up to: crocheting + crafting. Planning my friend Lindsey's baby shower. 
Maternity clothes: Mostly yes. I have a few pre pregnancy items I can still wear, but I did just get a bunch more maternity to borrow which has been nice.  

Sleep: decent
Milestones: I've been getting a lot of comments on how pregnant I look. 

Best Moment: Talking with the boys about her arrival. We read the cutest book I snagged at the library called "Baby on the Way" by Dr. William Sears.  
Worst Moment: Getting frustrated with the boys ganging up on me and not listening. Mondays are always the hardest.  

Food cravings:  egg salad, soups, bread. 
Food aversions: none recently. 

Symptoms: Some shortness of breath. My hip/back are way out of whack and I was denied chiropractic by my insurance. I get to try physical therapy next week. I also randomly developed a blotchy red rash on my face, my primary physician thinks it's contact dermatitis but I have no idea what I could be reacting to. 

Movement: she moves quite regularly, I can't wait for Kai + Des to be able to feel and see it!

Gender: girl!
What I’m looking forward to: my sister's graduation tomorrow (she's getting her Masters!), getting our new dining set delivered (also tomorrow), and relaxing for Mother's Day this Sunday. Oh and my sister-in-law's shower the following weekend. 
What I’m nervous about/praying for: getting denied physical therapy. I just need to be able to function but often my back pain makes it very difficult to even move. I'm praying that I can get covered to go to PT and that it brings relief so I can feel normal again and not be so needy. 

What I miss:  having enough strength and energy to do day to day tasks and play with my kiddos. 

Next appointment: next week I'll see the physical therapist and my OB back to back. 
Weekly Wisdom: worry less, pray more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site