Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby P #3: 24 weeks + some days


 {with Kristi at her shower this past weekend, 24 weeks + 2 days and 31 weeks}


How far along:  23 weeks + 4 days

How big is baby: comparable to a canteloup 

What have you been up to: baby showers + birthday parties and making gifts for all of the above. 
Maternity clothes: Yes. I'm borrowing from 5 different friends right now which is such a blessings. It's nice to have options and to actually feel like I have clothing that fits (shout out to having so many friends my same size!)

Sleep: I want more of it. A lot more. 
Milestones: people commenting on my size. oh joy. 

Best Moment: My sister-in-law's baby shower on Saturday. 
Worst Moment: aches + pains. My back is really acting up, but I did just get approved by my insurance for 8 sessions of physical therapy! 

Food cravings:  desserts + fruit. 
Food aversions: none recently. 
Symptoms: itchy stretching skin (coconut oil to the rescue), some heartburn creeping back in despite meds, and the aforementioned aches + pains. 

Movement: pretty regular, she's been getting the hiccups daily. 
Gender: girl!

What I’m looking forward to: a low key week after a pretty busy one. Planning + prepping to do some painting over the upcoming long weekend. 
What I’m nervous about/praying for: I'm a little bit nervous about physical therapy. I've done it before but not while pregnant and I just REALLY want it to work and FAST!

What I miss:  being able to go, go go without ending the day in pain

Next appointment: this week I go in for PT and my next OB visit is a few weeks away. 
Weekly Wisdom: embrace the changes your body goes through during pregnancy. They are necessary and temporary. 

Vanessa (soon to be sister-in-law), Debbie (my mother in law), + Kristi (sister-in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site