Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baby P #3: 32 weeks



How far along:  32 weeks

How big is baby: comparable  to a squash, 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8lbs

What have you been up to: nesting. we completed our registry at Target save a few online items, and the nursery is s-l-o-w-l-y coming together. 
Maternity clothes: yes, and despite borrowing a ton, I don't seem to have enough of the right types of clothing for how hot it has been.  
Sleep: never enough.
Milestones: baby girl has already "dropped" she is very low and I've still got 2 months to carry her around this way, oy! 

Best Moments:  my nephew Luke was born last Thursday! Kristi + I had prenatal appointments on the same day, July 3rd, so we ended up running into each other briefly. Her husband Nick was sick so she joked that of course Luke would be born that night, and he was! I already love being Auntie Shan so much! 

Then on the 7th Ben took the day off and we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary all day!
Worst Moment: not having the energy and the stamina to keep up with my boys has taken its toll on me. 

Food cravings:  chocolate and frozen yogurt. 
Food aversions: same as usual, nothing spicy or greasy. Even mild spice these days is inducing heartburn. 
Symptoms: growing pains, tons of braxton hicks and near constant heartburn.  

Movement: quite a lot these days. It seems like she has really started getting more wiggly during the day. 
Gender: little sister!
What I’m looking forward to: getting our glider and completing the nursery.
What I’m nervous about/praying for: being able to juggle 3 children once sister is born. Just thinking about it is a little overwhelming. I'm praying for peace over that on a regular basis.

What I miss: breathing in deeply. little one is crowding my lungs and I'm still struggling with a sinus infection. 

Next appointment: I have 2 more PT appointments. I see Dr. M, my OB again in 2 weeks. 

Weekly Wisdom: pray more. I find myself worrying, or stressing and my first inclination is to vent to my husband instead of taking it to God in prayer. 


{PS check back here soon for a post featuring SwimZip!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site