Monday, July 28, 2014

Baby P #3: 34 weeks




How far along:  34 weeks, 4 days today

How big is baby: comparable to a butternut squash, 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8lbs

What have you been up to: we've been busy with our usual July celebrations; 4th of July, our anniversary (7 years married!), and Malakai's 5th Birthday. Now that those have passed we are scheduling out some projects that need done. 
Maternity clothes: always. 
  
Sleep: I've been waking up and unable to fall asleep again for a few hours if at all. Not my favorite new development. It surely makes for long days. 
Milestones: daily contractions. 

Best Moments:  Ben + I went on a mini-getaway this past weekend. It was quiet and very relaxing.

Worst Moment: not feeling baby girl move for nearly half a day, which landed us a quick non-stress test. Thankfully she bopped around with a healthy heart rate just fine for the monitors and we were sent on our way. 

Food cravings:  blueberry cobbler, frozen yogurt.  
Food aversions: anything acidic, heartburn is really cramping my style.
Symptoms: contractions, muscle pains/stretching, sleeplessness, oh the joys!  

Movement: usually a lot, but this past week she's been a bit slower, hence the scare we had. 
Gender: girl
What I’m looking forward to: finishing up some MUST-do's before her arrival. 
What I’m nervous about/praying for: I'm more nervous about the after pains I experienced with Desmond than I am about actual labor! Dr says they get worse with each child and they were horrendous last time around. 

What I miss: not feeling swollen all over. 

Next appointment: in 2 weeks. 
Weekly Wisdom: let others dote on you. I have a hard time asking for or accepting help, but when I do it always turns out well. Shout out to my neighborhood favorite for taking the boys for an hour earlier last week so I could relax and get a few low key things done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site