Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby P #3: 37 weeks

{9pm is not the best time to get a good photo...}


How far along:  37 weeks

How big is baby: approximately 18.-9-20.9 inches and 6.2-9.2lbs (quite the range!)

What have you been up to: nesting like crazy. Today alone I cleaned up the boys' toy storage in the garage, added a bedskirt to the crib, made a carseat canopy, had a play date and made a Target run, organized my entire craft cart, rearranged some storage in the garage and the baby's room, set up all her headbands + clips, Ben + I arranged the poms in the photo above and did some other decor brainstorming, plus the usual chores of dishes and laundry and kid wrangling. Ben is currently setting up the co-sleeper in our room. 
Maternity clothes: maternity tanks and maxi skirts during the heat, but thankfully we've had a reprieve and I've been able to wear T's and jeans a couple days. 
  
Sleep: lots of tossing and turning. 
Milestones: full term!

Best Moments: watching my boys play with dolls and stuffed animals, pretending to take care of baby sister. They are so excited to meet her!
Worst Moment: injuring my back last weekend. I was out for a few days and it was super stiff and painful. I can't exactly pinpoint what I did but it was different and worse than my previous injury...and I was JUST discharged from PT for that one! Thankfully I'm doing better, I was so worried I'd go into labor with my back messed up!

Food cravings: chocolate.
Food aversions: none.
Symptoms: aches and pains. 

Movement: lots of kicks and bumps to the ribs. 
Gender: sweet little sister.
What I’m looking forward to: finishing up projects so we can relax and wait for baby girl's arrival.
What I’m nervous about/praying for: I can't help but constantly wonder when she'll be here!

What I miss: being able to bend down without involuntarily holding my breath. 

Next appointment: Last week started weekly visits, so I'll see my doc again end of next week. 
Weekly Wisdom: listen to your body and slow down before you overdo it...I've NOT been doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site