Thursday, August 21, 2014

Baby P #3: 38 weeks...



How far along:  38 weeks. The point where I always look tired and am never thrilled with photos taken of me. This may be the last update that includes a picture! 

How big is baby: heavy. at least that's how she feels these days!

What have you been up to: I'm still going crazy getting things ready over here. We've reached the point where we are ready, now it's just maintenance and other side projects that aren't "musts" but would be nice to have done sooner rather than later. I have the hardest time sitting down because I keep thinking of things to do, Ben mandated some rest time for me today and Amy took the kids for a couple hours making it possible. Thanks for taking care of me!
Maternity clothes: not in this picture actually, which is odd because there are very few non-maternity things that I can get to fit this growing belly. 
  
Sleep: has been surprisingly better the last few nights
Milestones: the nursery is done! I will post about that soon. 

Best Moments: Having an impromptu date night last night thanks to my in-laws!
Worst Moment: false labor last weekend. Sunday morning I was up at 3am with contractions and never got back to sleep. That was a rough day and made me more ready than ever to meet our little girl. 

Food cravings: fruit and salads.
Food aversions: none.
Symptoms: lots of contractions and cramping, but nothing consistent or painful. 

Movement: same as usual, lot of big movements. 
Gender: girlie
What I’m looking forward to: I'm just ready to meet my daughter, to be done wondering when she'll be born.
What I’m nervous about/praying for: I'm constantly worrying over (and praying about) her arrival date. I really don't want to miss Malakai's first day of school which is in less than 2 weeks. I'm hoping that she will arrive this weekend or some time this next week.

What I miss: being able to move with ease. Getting up from the floor or sometimes the bed/couch is quite the effort.  

Next appointment: tomorrow morning. 
Weekly Wisdom: everything to God in prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site