Friday, April 24, 2009

28 weeks- with a picture!


How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: closer to 25 pounds now...**tears**
Maternity clothes? feel like I'm growing out of the ones I have already!
Stretch marks?nope.
Sleep: tossing and turning- I'm pretty used to it now.
Best moment this week: watching him make my belly move- that's pretty much the best moment of every week for me.
Movement: he's so active- except last night he decided to wedge himself down into my hip and it hurt so bad. Couldn't get him to budge for hours!
Food cravings: everything. Ben made mistake of breaking our "don't take your pregnant wife to the grocery store when she's hungry" rule last night...
Gender: boy.
Labor Signs: braxton hicks. practice makes perfect I guess.
Belly Button in or out? still mostly flat and poking out at the top. It changes depending on my position actually.
What I miss: being able to "rough-house"
What I am looking forward to: picking out a crib and getting it set up.
Weekly Wisdom: take it easy.
Milestones: first time feeling contractions.

1 comment:

  1. I have to eat first if I'm going to the grocery - too many temptations!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site