Friday, April 17, 2009

poked & prodded

Just got back from my 1 hour glucose test. That drink is NOT my fave...but it wasn't awful. It did however, make me feel nauseated by the time I got home.

Everything went well at the check up with my doc. I'm measuring normal and she found baby's heartbeat right away. I go back in 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks until 36.

I also had to get my rhogam shot in the rear. I was hoping to wait til my next appointment since I had one at 14 weeks and I didn't want to have blood drawn AND have an injection on the same day ...especially because I have a long work day ahead. Oh well.

The blood draw wasn't that bad anyway considering I've had it done countless times throughout my pregnancy. Last time was an IV which is way worse than a regular blood draw.

Now I just get to wait for results. I'm not too concerned about the glucose test, but my iron was borderline low at the beginning of my pregnancy and I really don't want to do an iron supplement.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site