Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our Environmentally Friendly Birth Announcement



I created this birth announcement using picnik.com and a Canon EOS camera I borrowed from my Father-in-law. There's no way we'd be able to afford printed announcements and all that postage so I figured we'd email my creation and let those who need a printed version print it themselves. Unfortunately due to the limitations of blogger you can't really read the writing, but it has his name on the second photo and his birthday on the fourth one.

I'm really happy with how it turned out, considering I spent only about an hour on the entire thing. I had so much fun taking pictures of my boy and really wish I had a fancy camera to play with all day...although I probably wouldn't get a single thing done around the house.

Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site