Thursday, July 30, 2009

put on my engagement ring...

and I can't get it off. My wedding band is slightly smaller because of the different shape so I'm glad I didn't put it on. I've been so impatient about wearing it again that I kept trying it on and since it finally slipped over my knuckle I put it all the way on and now it's not coming off. I'm guessing it's partially due to the heat.

We have a flood of visitors coming today. 10am two of my aunts and my cousins came to meet him for the first time. In about 30 minutes a friend from church who I worked with in the nursery is coming to meet him. We haven't been to church yet since he was born. We'll probably venture to attend a service weekend after this next one. He'll be just over 3 weeks at that point.

At some point my brother-in-law is going to stop by since he's in town and tonight another cousin and her husband are bringing dinner over.

So glad the house is already clean...my husband is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Malakai is so precious! I'm glad to hear that you can wait a while before deciding if he needs surgery. I really hope time just works things out.
    Oh, Windex for your ring... it'll get it right off and clean it at the same time.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site