Friday, February 20, 2015

b.lovely photography

Back in December I featured b.lovely photography. Later that month we were honored with the privilege of having her photograph our family. She was so patient and kind even though the boys were acting out like kids usually do when you need them to sit still. Her sneak peeks shortly after knocked me off my feet and when I received the rest this past week I was honestly in tears over how beautiful they turned out. The photos capture our family so perfectly that I feel like this collection is such a precious gift that we will enjoy for years to come. 

You can view her portfolio on her website and keep up with her most current sessions on facebook.


Here is a collection of some of our favorites...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site