Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"Instagramming"

In an effort to solve a few problems I've had with social media lately, I've recently decided to split my Instagram feed. This will allow me to maintain privacy when sharing photos of my children with trusted family and friends on my personal account that I had previously been sharing with the public. Creating a new account (@breakingnewground) just for blog related posts will allow me to still share photos of what's coming up on the blog and the occasional (and thoroughly watermarked) photos of myself and my family while keeping it a public account allowing me to interface with all of you and other accounts in a safer way.




Hopefully this doesn't cause any confusion, but as always, feel free to contact me for questions. Comment here, on Facebook, Instagram or shoot me an old school email ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site