Friday, May 8, 2009

30 week photos

Our usual photo spot in the nursery was blocked by gifts from the shower earlier this week, and since we were in a hurry this morning we just did these in our room. Usually there isn't a striped beach towel of gigantic proportions on the window- but it has been really sunny in the mornings and our curtain is thin...so we improvised. cute, huh?
Anyway, here's the extra small non-maternity outfit that I was so proud of this morning...30 weeks and not wearing one piece of maternity clothing! not bad, huh?
This one was me not realizing Ben was taking the picture....I was making a face at how long I was posing, waiting for the camera.

I had some fun editing these on picnik.com- check it out. You can edit photos for free and it's hours of time wasting fun!



1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site