Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Baby Shower


Last night was our first baby shower, hosted by my wonderful co-workers. It was a co-ed shower with a mix of students and staff from the University that we work at. It was fun to have some of Ben's work friends there too.
We had snacks and cake and they decorated in blues and greens which are the colors of our nursery. I'm not big on games, so they did the baby shower bingo where everyone fills it in and crosses things out as we opened gifts. I loved that because it took the attention off of our opening and on to what was inside each gift!
Here are a few pictures, they aren't my fave. I realized how unflattering my pregnant belly looks while sitting and I'm noticing the weight gain in my face for the first time...




1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, these pictures are not unflattering at all!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site