Friday, May 8, 2009

30 weeks!

So we had time to take the picture this morning, but not to get it uploaded from the camera. I'm about to head off to our 30 week appointment, here's the survey portion for now.

How far along? 30 weeks already!
Total weight gain/loss: still wavering between 20-25 pounds. I don't really trust my scale anymore though.
Maternity clothes? I'm getting sick of maternity clothes already. I'm wearing an xs NON-maternity dress today...it makes me feel happy inside :)
Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: painful...I had a charlie horse so bad the other night, I woke up yelling and freaked out Ben. I couldn't talk for a few minutes to tell him what was wrong!
Best moment this week: Ben getting me flowers just because.
Movement: he didn't do his usual morning wiggle and I started to worry. After some cold water he started to perk up. Thank God!
Food cravings: too many sweets! cakes, brownies, cookies, ice cream. It's terrible!
Gender: sweet boy.
Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in or out? on it's way out still
What I miss: having energy
What I am looking forward to: the big family baby shower tomorrow and setting up the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: not feeling all that wise this week
Milestones: first baby shower!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being 75% done!! You look great! Happy Mother-to-be Day.

    For the leg cramps -- try eatting a banana after dinner, that works for me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site