Sunday, May 17, 2009

31 week update



How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I don't even know anymore, but have an appointment on Thursday.
Maternity clothes? I need some shorts for this freaky heat wave we've been having.
Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: minimal
Best moment this week: Putting things together for the nursery. I cried when I put up the mobile and it played Rock a Bye Baby.
Movement: kicking me in the ribs as I type.
Food cravings: fettucini alfredo
Gender: boy
Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in or out? on it's way out still... it's taking longer than I thought
What I miss: clothing options. all these teeny little girls in their new summer outfits is making me feel like a whale.
What I am looking forward to:birthing class- we have our first one tonight. I'm sort of nervous too, but I'm not sure why.
Weekly Wisdom: drink ridiculous amounts of water when spending time in the sun.
Milestones: crib is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site