Tuesday, March 16, 2010

busy

I can't remember a time I've ever been this busy...but I'm guessing that I probably said the same thing three years ago when working full time and planning a wedding. I'm sure I said it again last year when working full time, going to grad school, and planning for baby.

Currently I am:

  • staying at home with my 8 month old son

  •  working at home 10-15 hours a week providing daycare to 10 month old Henry

  • communicating with our mortgage company, realtor, and my husband daily about the constantly evolving process of buying our first home

  •  packing, cleaning, repairing, and organizing our current home (not to mention the day to day of laundry & dishes)
  •  posting ads online and showing our house to possible tenants for my parents
  •  posting ads and communicating with possible buyers of our old couch, portable dishwasher and other items we are trying to purge before moving
{last weekend's moving sale}

  • all the while trying to find time to myself to read, nap, blog, etc. so I don't have a nervous breakdown. 
I'm sure I've missed a thing or two. Is my head spinning? Can anyone help me stop it?

I also want to find a direct url (ya know, a .com) for my blog that fits. Breaking New Ground is taken, so now I'm considering changing my blog title altogether. Maybe not. I can't decide.

I've also contacted someone quite talented about designing a new header and buttons for a whole new look. For now, I'm keeping the details to myself:) 




1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain; we close on or possibly before the 31st of THIS month & we are renting out or current house since selling in this market is a joke. Not to mention work & our little man "B"; girl moms are SUPER at multi-tasking didn't ya know??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site