Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

I've recently started reading a new blog that I'm already swooning over. She's an Oregon girl like myself and has an honest and refreshing way of writing. Check out The Outdoor Wife if you get the chance.

She started doing Thankful on a Thursday today and asked her readers to participate. I think I could use a weekly post dedicated to what brings me joy, especially after focusing on my woes in last night's post.

If you'd like to join in, just blog about ten things you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for... (in no particular order)

1. my son's banshee like squeals of delight in the morning and the fact that they aren't waking up Henry from his morning nap in the other room.

2. coffee.

3. our future home and all it's potential.

4. my amazingly supportive husband and proud father of my son, Ben.

5. my computer and it's isight camera for capturing moments like this (Malakai loves to see himself on the screen)


6. my supportive & caring in-laws.

7. the way God continually provides for us in ways that we would never have expected.

8. a working and reliable car.

9. amazing yet simple baby inventions like this one.


10. prayer.


4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Friday Follow...I'm already a follower! Love for you to come visit me :)

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, and I am Following you through FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture! So cute! I'm going to check this new blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you love Nish! She's one of my high school buddies & is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site