Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday: Marriage

Ben and I have only been married 2 years and 8 months but over that time we've been through quite a bit. We've been blessed and we've been challenged and there's no one else I'd rather have by my side.





I'm thankful for...

31. Ben's never ending patience.

32. his love for God and the way he prays over our meals and before bed.

33. his love of learning and willingness to try new things.

34. his knowledge about electronics, I'd never figure out how to get online or watch anything on the TiVo without him.

35. his musical talent. I love the hear him sing and watch him perform.

36. his perseverance. He has never let us go to bed before resolving a disagreement even with how stubborn I can be.

37. the millions of times that we know what the other is thinking or finish each others' sentences. It reminds us that we are a lot alike.

38. the way we never run out of conversation or get bored of each other. It reminds us that we're very different.

39. how he supports me in whatever I want to do.

40. how much he loves our son and the way he unreservedly shows Malakai affection.

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site