Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Photographs

So I've dabbled in Senior portraits and I've gotta be a pro at taking baby photos by now (okay, maybe just with my baby) and just this past weekend I did my first family photo shoot for some friends of ours. We went to the park where they got engaged and the fall colors made very beautiful scenery.

Anna, Brent + Baby Liam were very photogenic, although Liam is usually much more smiley than he was for pictures. He seemed to really be taking in the scenery, too much to look at to pay attention to me and my camera and my crazy noises.

Here are some of my favorites.













4 comments:

  1. These turned out so well - good job! The one with Brent & Anna smiling really big, with the pond in the background is my favorite. So genuine and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family ;)

    Thanks for doing those pictures. They turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here and your family is just adorable! Love the pictures. I so want to get some of my kids, not me, but my kids, yes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site