Monday, October 4, 2010

Mondays

Mondays are rarely anyone's favorite day of the week. It surely isn't mine. I hate leaving the weekend behind. Just when we get settled in to having daddy at home, we have to get ready for the work week and just a few hours of quality time all 3 of us in the evening.

We did have a rather enjoyable weekend, as fast as it went by. Friday night we had dinner with some friends of ours who live out of town. They're engaged to be married next July and I'm going to be in the wedding! I'm so thrilled! As soon as Malakai went to bed that night I started looking up dress ideas online.

Saturday Ben had seminar at church for worship team members and then a lunch for the worship leaders. He had a great time and learned a lot, especially about himself. Kai and I did get to spend time with my family out at their place for a bit. But having Ben gone until after 3pm made it feel like a regular work day for Malakai + I so we really only had a one day weekend.

Sunday after church we got a bunch of unpacking done. Well on our way to having the house ready for guests and a housewarming party in two weeks! I hope to continue some unpacking as quietly as possible this afternoon while Malakai naps. I also want to try a new variation on the muffins I made a couple weeks ago. I'll be sure to share the results!

What did you do this past weekend?

1 comment:

  1. mmm muffins - I made pumpkin loaf!

    And I made the fluffy peanut butter icing from one of your previous posts last week too...with a quinoa chocolate cake - it was decadent, like a reeses peanut butter cup cake!
    amber :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site