Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Ultrasound Update

Just before work this morning I got a call from the Doc's office. It freaked me out at first, but knowing that my test results had already come in normal I figured I was getting an early reminder call.
Buuuut...turns out the u/s tech I was scheduled to see for Wednesday had injured her arm and I needed to reschedule. I knew the early appointment at my Doc's actual office was too good to be true!
They reschedule for the next morning 2/26 at 10:15am. I can be patient for one more day than I was expecting. The bigger bummer is that it's no longer at my OB's office, it's at one of the other labs...across town. My biggest concern is that if there's something wrong that the sonographer would need a Doctor to explain, who comes in an talks to me? I know I shouldn't worry about that, but my Dr. said if anything needs deeper explanation they'd call her in-but without that option I'm not sure how it works. I'm assuming a Dr. from the office I'm going to will come in...but that's not my favorite idea. I guess that just means that nothing is allowed to go wrong!
Oh Dearest Baby- please be healthy and cooperative! Love, Mamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site