Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kicks!

Today Ben and I were at a church seminar thing, sitting in the audience, when baby kicked the hardest I've ever felt. My hand was on my belly and I definitely felt it from the outside! It actually made me jump. While Ben put his hand on my belly to try to feel it I got really teary-eyed and couldn't stop grinning. I was so excited! Unfortunately, he didn't kick for daddy.
A little later I was laying down at home and felt some kicking so I had Ben try again. After a while he finally felt it! It was no where near as hard as it was in church earlier, but he definitely felt our son kicking! It was such a beautiful moment, I'm so glad he finally got to feel our little boy moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site