Monday, February 23, 2009

long work days

I can't believe it's Monday already! We had an event at work on Friday and Saturday so I worked from 8am-11:30 pm on Friday and 8am-3pm on Saturday...plus we had actual plans this weekend so it just flew by.

We had our 18 week appointment last Wednesday. Heartbeat is a fast 162 bpm and we had the quad marker screening done (everything came back normal!). My OB said I could come in for my big u/s at 19 weeks 5 days and they don't usually do them until at or after 20 weeks...even though it's just a few days earlier, I am SO excited. We're continually praying that everything will be healthy and normal and that little muffin will cooperate so we can find out boy or girl!

On a random note, I HATE it when people tell me I look small for almost 20 weeks or that I don't look pg at all. It's rude, keep it to yourself. Happened a couple times at the work event when strangers found out I'm expecting.

Baby moves a lot and I keep thinking Ben will feel it any day, but we're still waiting for that milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site