Friday, February 13, 2009

First Time Blogger

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while, but didn't have the motivation to actually do so until recently.
Ben (my wonderful husband) and I started trying to conceive in June of 2008. I began journaling for myself and our future child from the start. I wanted to remember what it felt like and what our journey entailed. At first I wrote about our excitement, fears, and frustrations with trying to get pregnant. 
On November 15th, 2008 we found out that we're expecting and it has been quite the exciting ride every since. My journal became about the journey of this pregnancy which has motivated me to start blogging about the same thing.
So here I am...with my own little blog. I think the best way to get started after this post is to recap some of the things I wrote about in my bebe journal week by week to get caught up to where we are today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site