Monday, February 16, 2009

a snapshot

survey stolen from one of my fave blogs...

How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: good question ::weighs self and almost slips off scale:: 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes? exclusively...I've purchased way too many new ones already, so I ventured to Goodwill and got some AWESOME jeans for $5.99!
Stretch marks? already have a ton from my lovely teen years, will most likely triple that by the end of this
Sleep: precious and rare
Best moment this week: feeling kicks from the outside, can't wait for Ben to feel it!
Movement: started at 14 weeks, is now a daily occurrence, especially after sugar
Food cravings: popsicles or smoothies, I MUST have at least one if not both on a daily basis.
Gender: hoping to find out in two weeks. I don't have a preference.
Labor Signs: better not be!
Belly Button in or out? in, but getting more shallow by the week
What I miss: my old clothes, I have so few to choose from these days.
What I am looking forward to: seeing the baby at our next ultrasound...yet to be scheduled official, but hopefully happening in two weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: It goes by fast, enjoy every little moment...even when you feel sick & tired!
Milestones: strong movements/kicks from the babe

4 comments:

  1. neat! will have to do this meme too! :)

    love your blog photo! where is this from? :)

    -- theduck808

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Are you referring to my profile photo? It's from my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute sweet!

    Congrats on baby muffin :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. duck808 my pg brain couldn't figure out what picture, but I'm guessing you meant the one at the top. It's from our honeymoon in Oahu, on magic island.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site