Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daddy's Kisses


How far along? 20 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  up 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  pretty much exclusively. my long tops still work for now.
Stretch marks?   not new ones yet...
Sleep:  ugh...my hips are killing me!
Best moment this week:  a tie between finding out we're expecting a boy & Ben feeling him kick.
Movement:  tons, we've got an active little guy.
Food cravings:  I HAD to have the new coldstone cupcake things after seeing them on another blog and finally got them today! Still always craving popsicles.
Gender:   100% boy!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Getting really shallow.
What I miss:  being able to stay in one position for more than 20 minutes.
What I am looking forward to:  registering.
Weekly Wisdom: sleep while you can, oh glorious sleep.
Milestones:   20 week ultrasound & massive kicks.

2 comments:

  1. aw - that is such a sweet pic!

    my hips ache too these days - have to really use the pregnancy sleeping pillow now.

    -- theduck808 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks.
    I don't know if I can bring myself to spend the money on a special pillow and have it possibly not work...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site