Tuesday, March 24, 2009

precious sleep!

Last night I was having a pretty intense craving for fish, specifically parmesean encrusted halibut that I had on the coast last summer for our anniversary dinner. Obviously not going to get what I wanted, so Ben went out and bought me some fish sticks.
I totally bought that pillow online last night. Ben is known as the "enabler" by the entire family, and he talked me into buying it. It wasn't that hard to do- Since I had tried to turn over in the middle of the night and had such an excrutiating pain in my hip that I actually cursed repeatedly and had Ben turn me over.
I was considering sleeping on the recliners of our couch last night, Ben insisted he'd sleep out there with me too. I decided against it when he discovered Tylenol PM on my "safe" list from the OB's office.
Ben made his second trip to the store that evening and I can't thank him enough for it. Not only did I sleep better, but when I did wake up to turn over my body didn't hurt and I was able to fall back asleep instantly.
Precious sleep, how I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site