Thursday, March 12, 2009

22 weeeeeeeks!

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've gained 10 or 11 pounds, but I'm not sure how accurate my scale is.
Maternity clothes? Just went shopping at Old Navy and the Motherhood outlet last weekend!
Stretch marks? still nothing new, lets keep it that way!
Sleep: barely.
Best moment this week: my sister and mom feeling him move.
Movement: still fairly active- my favorite is when I can SEE it!
Food cravings: yesterday it was a tuna sandwich with pickles. Today- who knows!?
Labor Signs: No, but I had the weirdest tightening in my stomach last night.
Belly Button in or out? On it's way out...it should be totally flat soon.
What I miss: white wine with dinner.
What I am looking forward to: Getting rid of old furniture and getting the nursery started.
Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water- always!
Milestones: consitent enough movements for others to feel him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site