Friday, March 27, 2009

mess

After yesterday's ordeal I'm still feeling really "shaken up". I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of tears and have broken down and cried quite a few times.
I can't exactly pinpoint why I feel so sad. I think the biggest thing is I'm worried about our little guy. I want to be sure he's fine, and there are no signs that he's not...but after all that stress and the radiation yesterday, I can't help but be worried. I almost feel guilty...like if I had just gone home and rested that we wouldn't have gone through all that. Although- the Doc's orders were to go to the ER and you can't really ignore that. I'd probably be just as stressed and worried if we didn't take that precaution.
Ugh. I just feel bleh. I'm at home today- trying to distract myself. There's no way I could go to work, I'm too much of a mess and I REALLY didn't want to have to talk about yesterday.
Here's hoping this funk doesn't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site