Friday, March 27, 2009

24 weeks- V day!

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 15 pounds...
Maternity clothes? always
Stretch marks? not yet.
Sleep: barely.
Best moment this week: eating cake for breakfast...oh and V day!
Movement: all the time.
Food cravings: mac & cheese today, but we didn't have any :(
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? the bottom is flat, I'm carrying pretty low
What I miss: painless sleep
What I am looking forward to: baby showers
Weekly Wisdom: take time for you and the beeb when your stressed
Milestones: I outgrew a pair of MATERNITY pants! At least they were the button front kind and not the belly panel ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site