Saturday, June 13, 2009

35 weeks along, 35 days to go til our EDD

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds.
Maternity clothes? same ol' same ol'
Stretch marks? a new teeny one where my belly button piercing is
Sleep: nada
Best moment this week:clearing out and putting away the gifts in the nursery.
Movement: lots of flips and somersaults. I'm hoping he's still head down!
Food cravings: I've gone from being up for anything to nothing sounding good. I've been nauseated and plagued by heartburn/indigestion
Gender: little guy
Labor Signs:contractions every day for the past two weeks, going on three
Belly Button in or out?slightly out, but still mostly flat
What I miss: balanced hormones
What I am looking forward to:our next appointment on 6/17 to see if I've made any progress and what doc thinks about when this baby is going to arrive.
Weekly Wisdom:careful how much you "nest"...the pain from all that work catches up to you when you're done.
Milestones: closer to being done with the nursery.



2 comments:

  1. Aww - the heartburn is hitting again? I tried the Zantac - it works for a bit. At least some relief! What also made the burn disappear was soft licorice. Unfortunately, it's one of my fav candies, so I pretty much decimated the bag in two days. :p

    You look cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new bump pictures....you look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site