Thursday, June 18, 2009

36 WEEKS!



How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 33 pounds.
Maternity clothes? bought a pair of denim shorts on Tuesday for $30! I can't believe I spent that much but I had ZERO maternity shorts for this summer and will probably still need them postpartum.
Stretch marks?the tiny one on my navel piercing and the old ones on my left hip have expanded.
Sleep: a bit better with tylenol pm, but then I'm too groggy to get up in the morning.
Best moment this week: today is my last day of work and then I'm officially a stay at home mom!!!
Movement: hiccups at least twice a day. Right now he's doing the big slow movements that make my belly "roll"
Food cravings: mostly ice cream.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: still having contractions daily, close to 2cm dilated as of 6.17
Belly Button in or out?slightly out, but still mostly flat.
What I miss: my figure, and my wardrobe
What I am looking forward to:our ultrasound this afternoon.
Weekly Wisdom:zantac for heartburn prevention. I take one every morning and sometimes again at night.
Milestones: We have a growth u/s this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site