Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Friday -the babes

Daddy decided to see the world from Kai's point of view



We finally put together the ball popper. Malakai's Christmas present from both sets of Grandparents





Henry's standing on his own...I SERIOUSLY need to baby proof


someone will only sleep if he's in our bed again






little friends







I always prefer to take photos without flash, but even with lots of natural light moving babies are usually blurry. In this one I've captured their attention with a particularly loud rattle



Happy Weekend!
And to those who have a three day weekend for MLK Jr. Day I'm particularly jealous as my husband doesn't get it off work, which means it'll be just a normal Monday for me too.

PS we're going to see some houses this weekend, I'll update on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site