Friday, January 29, 2010

photo Friday: cha-cha-cha-chaaaanges

I'm finding myself looking back at Malakai's first few days, heck, even his first few months and noticing what about him looks the same and what is different. I wonder what he'll look like as a toddler, little boy, teenager, and a man. Some days I swear he's going to end up being a clone of his dad.

So as I'm a bit disorganized and also because I forgot that it's Friday already, this post is a bit late. Since I don't have a monthly picture feature on my blog I thought that today I'd post some pictures of Malakai over the past 6 months to chronicle how he's changed.

July
This was taken with my dad's cell phone, one of my favorites from the day he was born. 
Look at that grimace!


Just three days old, so skinny!



August

He looks EXACTLY like Ben did as a baby in this photo


Don't you think?

September

I thought he was so "big"...little did I know what we were truly in for!


October

He started to get more hair on the top and smiled all the time


November

He loves to stand and really studies things and people


December

He becomes more mobile, scooting and then rolling all over the place



January

Sitting up, bouncing, saying "dada"...he's just learning and growing so fast!

(taken today)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site