Friday, February 19, 2010

follow Friday


Since I just posted all my photos for the week when I wrote about Malakai, I'm sharing the  "Friday Follow"  Blog Hop instead of my usual photo Friday post.

Friday Follow

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
  • * Follow as many blogs as you like
  • * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog.  


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Catching up from "Friday Follow"..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Im a new follower from Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site