Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it seems that Thursdays always land at just the right time for me to reflect on what I'm thankful for. In the midst of a very frustrating and emotional week I'm brought back to all I have to be grateful for.

This week I'm thankful for...

841. my husband's ability to be completely real with me when it comes to his feelings.

842. the doctor's and nurses in charge of my care while at the hospital.

843. Malakai's resilience and flexibility while we were away from him.

844. Two very patient and loving grandma's to play and watch over Kai.

845. God's peace over me while I spent a night alone at the hospital.

846. The rest and care I received today to attempt to bounce back.

847. the cold and wet weather returning to our area.

848. ice cream followed up by hot chocolate.

849. feeling as ready as I'll ever be to meet our new son.

850. care, concern, thoughts, and prayers from friends + family + all of you.

1 comment:

  1. So great to focus on the positive. And I love number 1 ;-) I just found your blog on another site of top 25 mommy journals. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I'm expecting in March and I'm devouring mommy blogs right now ;-P

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site