Monday, October 31, 2011

3 weeks...

Desmond is 3 weeks old today (oh how time is passing us by) and it's my 2nd week as a stay at home mama of two. I must admit that I knew it would be difficult once Ben went back to work, but last week was far more than challenging, it was just plain hard. A large part of our rough start was my being sick, but also Malakai's behavior was more unruly than usual.

I'm relying on God's strength to get me through this week. I'm praying for peace + patience and a better week overall. Unfortunately, we're starting off with Kai being sick. His congestion that I attributed to teething has graduated to a cough. Lucky for me he still has the same amount of energy as usual (he just jumped off the couch as I typed that). Sadly we won't be venturing out to the harvest party we planned to attend tonight. I was looking forward to getting out of the house and hanging out with some friends and their kiddos, but a night in with my family isn't ever a bad thing in my opinion.

Photobucket
{starting off the week snuggling my boys- it's going to be a great day!}

Happy Monday,

2 comments:

  1. Jack is sick too! and that definitely doesnt make this any easier! I hope Kai gets better soon.

    I found that I had to kind of reassert my authority with Jack last week. Not sure if its the same with Kai, but it was almost like he had to test me and see if Mommy would still discipline him. That was hard, but the last few days have been much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you. 2 boys is such an amazing blessing but WOW can they be a handful at times :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site