Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for a lot, here are just a few things...

901. my oldest sleeping sweetly in the next room

902. my baby wiggling happily next to me

903. getting home early enough from our festivities to relax and watch some tv with my man.

904. visiting with extended family that we don't see often enough.

905. mashed potatoes and turkey smothered in gravy, mmmm.

906. watching Malakai run around with our cousins.

907. a dry garage to return home to on a rainy night.

908. fitting into more of my pre-pregnancy clothing.

909. having Ben home for a 4 day weekend.

910. leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving,

P.S. the current giveaway ends tomorrow night at 11pm PST. Go enter now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site